Somatic embodied therapy
Shift behavioral patterns. Heal emotional pain. Live authentically.
Are you ready to experience profound healing as well as lasting transformation through body-mind integration? I can help you create new ways of being that support your intuitive knowing and authentic expression. My approach is compassionate, collaborative, and proactive combined with concrete techniques can rapidly facilitate change. I offer integrative support that is transformational for body, mind and spirit. I work in both English and French.
Integral somatic for healing connection & cultivating intuition
Trauma informed skills are utilized to support clients in experiencing grounding, presence, healthy boundaries and an internal sense of self. Our work together opens the door to internal wellbeing and authentic expression and aliveness. This integrative model of care focus on treating the root cause of dis-ease in order to restore the body’s natural balance and support the integration of body, mind and spirit to help people experience healthy and balanced lives.
Somatic embodied therapy may be used to
- Restore safety and presence in the body
- Release emotional blockages associated with physical illness
- Activate the parasympathetic nervous system for deep somatic unwinding and regulation
- Correct restrictive breathing patterns
- Create new neural pathways and experiential somatic safety
- Physical release of constriction or qi deviation in the body
- Be supported through a period of mourning or grieving
- Overcome feelings of discouragement or stagnation and re-energize one's life
- Access repressed memories relevant to healing: imprints / wounds, childhood and ancestral
- Allow enhanced coherence between the head and the heart
- Connect with feelings of love, gratitude, joy, creativity, sensuality, passion
- Access intuition and deep seated wisdom
- Get in touch with higher realms of consciousness and one's spiritual essence
- Know oneself more deeply and create a more fulfilling life
Get In Touch
Have questions or concerns? Send an email or book an appointment here.
Offering appreciation for playing, living and working on this beautiful unceded traditional territory of the lək̓ʷəŋən and Coast Salish people. Decolonized perspectives of practice invite traditional Indigenous knowledge systems as an important framework in this work in considering mental health as part of an integrated relationship with self, others and the Earth.
'I highly recommend Nathalia. She rebalanced my energy and the pain I had in my low back was greatly reduced in only one session. She also addressed insomnia and I slept like a baby. The Jin Shin Jyusu modality feels very subtle and I found it to be very effective.'
- Joe, Colorado